Monday, June 10, 2013

love

There are moments that make we wonder what it will be like with my one kids.

The other night when one of our kids started walking on his own. He has had many obstacles to overcome in life. Him walking shows that He is a fighter. That he will continue to overcome all that is put in front of him. Many cried and many more were SO excited. A smile didn’t leave my face all night. Even days later seeing him walk makes me so proud of him and so happy. How will it be when my own kids start walking?

Just look at that face. Such joy.

Then there is when certain kids get up at 4am. WAY to early to start the day. Being on Night Shift this is the one thing you hope doesn’t happen. When it does you dread it. Will I be willing to get my kids out of bed and snuggle or play with them at 4am or will I want to roll over and sleep? My guess is it will depend on the day.
 

Then there are the messy meals. I mean mess who knew food could travel that far in one meal?

Or when a nestie cries and cries. Will I have more love and compassion with my own?


I love these kids. Each of them. Even the ones that get to me at times. I cant imagine loving someone more than I love some of these. But I know it will be different with my own.

2 comments:

  1. Becca, I love your posts and I am so glad you are still at TLC. What a joy Z. is walking!!!
    Missing all of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, him walking is so amazing to watch.

    ReplyDelete