Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Shoes and cupcakes.

Sorry for the lull.

I moved out here to Omaha and started a new job the end of February. The move went well.  Fit almost everything in my car and the family van.  Had to leave my bike and guitar (I'm not very good at playing; its one of those life goals I don't want to give up on) behind and forgot a few things like my stash of chocolate and my magnet from London. I got my room set up and have settled into in nicely. I don't even notice the freezer running at night anymore. Its about a foot and a half away from my bed.

Work is going well. I work at Cupcake Island. Omaha's first cupcake shop. I feel as if I fit in more and more each day. I have been able to get some baking in and there are always cupcakes to frost. Other than my feet hurting at the end of the day (I just ordered a pair of real shoes for work) because of bad shoes choice for standing up all day I can't complain.

The weather is slowly warming up we have some chilly days but the sun is out more and more. Thursday is the first day of spring and its beginning to look like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment