Sunday, April 24, 2016

becoming a team

Last night I had my team over. All of us interns, except one, in one place not for a meeting but for fun, to talk and get to know each other. 

Many of us know a few of each other really well.
Four of us went through Dschool last year together.
Two are in Dschool this year. But a few of them didn't know each other at all.

So over burgers at the picnic table we laughed and asked questions. We started to become a team. I can honestly say that I am more excited for this summer. I'm ready to spend the summer with these people. I'm ready to laugh all day. I'm ready to speak truth into their lives and have them speak truth into mine. 
We have three weeks till be get on a plane to Europe.

Please be praying for...
 continued unity for our team.
Josh and Rachel Ballard as they prepare for us and the short term teams to come over.
health and safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment