Monday, April 18, 2016

What's happening in Sicily.

Our church planter in Sicily sent us a video update last week. Follow the link below to check it out. It gives a good update on what our time there will be about. 

Link to Josh Ballard's update.

Also Antioch shared this photo and caption on Facebook this morning and wanted to share it with you all.



I am less than a month out from leaving. My support is coming in and I have all faith that I will be supported fully when I leave the country. The Lord has  been so good through the whole process. He is so good and I can't wait to see what He is going to do this summer in Sicily and I am so honored and thankful to be a part of it. 

Thank you for supporting me and following me on here. Please pray that our internship team will be unified this summer and that we are able to encourage and pour into Josh and Rachel and their kids. Prayers and all the logistics of a movement this big go smooth. Prayers for health and safe travels too. 

Thank you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment