Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A school in the dirt of Uganda.

A school for 200+ children in a small village in Uganda. My team and I were able to visit and minister there. We played games, held and laughed with the kids, taught them about David and Goliath, and got COVERED in the red dirt of Uganda. It was a great day of ministry, All out girls did great. Its humbling to see this school and know/see how different it is than the one that I grew up with. What a difference. I had a  floor and walls to my school. These kids if they are lucky get to sit on wooden benches that look like they will fall apart at any moment. Not all the kids fit in the school so they have class outside under the tree in back. Trying to stay out of the hot sun. I don't know what happens when its raining. I imagine no school becuase the

No comments:

Post a Comment