Friday, March 29, 2013

exciting times

I need to blog. But what do I blog about. Life at TLC is the same day in and day out. Its not a bad same but a lovely comfortable same. There are little things that happen that get us excited.

When babies start to crawl. Its exciting till we realise we have to chase them down all the time.
When I spotted skittles at the store today. I bought couldn’t resist.
When a new tooth appears.
When a new word is said.
When pudding (dessert) is put out with dinner.
When Lasagna is served.
Thursday Woolworths donations. Especially the fresh fruit.
It rains and makes large puddles to jump in with the lions.
Packages and letters from home.
Milk delivery on monday.
New baby clothes.
When kids sleep at nap time.
When kids move up a group.
Forever families and departure dates for kids. This is exciting and sad all together.
When night shift bakes us something yummy in the night.
Nights out.
Skype dates with family members.
When we walk in to the kitchen and there are eggs. That means pancakes and baking.
When a new baby comes to stay with us.

2 comments:

  1. I really hope it rains when I am there so I can puddle jump with the lions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blogs! And I love hearing all the sweet things you do with the kids! We pray for you lots. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete