Friday, April 10, 2015

Im going to Nepal.

So as part of the Discipleship Class I have been taking since August my class and I will be going to Kathmandu, Nepal in June. We are excited for this trip. For some its their first mission trip. For me its my first with my sister. My first on that side of the world.  Here is some details of our trip.


As a team we welcome prayers just as much as financial support. So I ask that you pray for us. We want to see the Lord use us in miraculous ways to show His love and kingdom to everyone we meet. If you are able please partner with me financially to make this trip possible and help change lives and hearts. Click HERE to give towards my trip.  Select the Short Term Missions- Nepal Team and add my Name (Rebecca Arnold). Thank you for your prayers and support. 

I will try to update this more than I have. I gave up my computer for lent but I'm back on it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment