Sunday, February 21, 2016

A summer overseas.

I'M GOING TO SICILY!!  

Many of you  have gotten support letters. And if you haven't but want one please comment below and I will get one to you. 

I go to a church that is part of a bigger church network--Antioch. They are based out of Waco Texas and have church plants all over the United States and the world.  They have a passion for the nations and for the Lost to be found. When the Refugee Crisis got more and more serious they just knew they couldn't stand by and do nothing. So they are Engaging the Crisis. Check out the link to see what they are doing.

Our church as a church plant of Antioch's is in this with them. And because we have church planters over there in the middle of it. it was an easy decision to do our part. We will be staffing our "hub". (Hub being a word to say a locations chosen to have many people come and all focus on helping the refugees.) And I will be part of a team on interns that will help our church planters on ground for the summer so that when the short term trips come in they aren't overwhelmed. 

I don't have ton of information on this or what it will really look like. This will be a summer of trusting the Lord. Im excited to see what the Lord will go thru our hub this summer.

I will try to update on here when I know things and when things happen when I'm in Sicily.

Right now I'm working on getting all my support letters out and trusting the Lord for support to come in.


No comments:

Post a Comment