Sunday, August 14, 2011

thoughts from church this morning.

Two lines from songs we sang at church to ponder and let hit home.


"I've finally found where I belong,
I've finally found where I belong,
in your presence."

I'm so caught up where I am physically. America or Africa. That I don't worry about what is really important. Being in His presence. His presence, with Him, is where I will be truly happy. If I were in Africa without Him with me I wouldn't be happy. If I continue to live here in America without Him as part of my everyday life allowing Him in I wont be happy.

"Your Love it never fails, it never gives up,
it never runs out on me."

No matter what He loves us. He loves you. He loves me. He loves the orphans with no families in Africa and He loves the children with computers and too many toys to count here in America. He loves those who are put together and He loves those who are falling apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment