Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Waiting.

So I’m in waiting.

Waiting for what way I will be going next.

I have graduated from culinary school. To some this means that I should go out a get a job in the food industry. But that is not where my heart is.

So where is my heart?
AFRICA. orphans. speaking truth. bringing light to the dark.

All may ask then why did you go to Culinary School? Well the answer to that is easy. The Lord told me to. I will do/go/be anything that He tells me to. I know that in the future my heart for missions and my heart for cooking will collide. What that looks like I have my dreams and hopes. But I am willing to lay those down for God if He calls me to it.

So what am I waiting for.
Specifically, I'm waiting to see if the Lord is calling me to Ga. I'm waiting to see if leading mission trips is something that He is calling me to. Or is there something different.

But honestly in all of this, I don’t want to be working where I'm working and living where I'm living. I DON'T WANT TO BE IN A RUT!!

This Blog is all my flesh. Some days it will come out more than others. I want a place where I can be honest. I have another blog but this one is for me and those I want to share it with and those who stumble upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment