Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm going back!

I’m going back.
Back to Africa.
South Africa.
Not with a team, but by myself.
I am going to be sharing my heart and love with children.
Children who have been rejected and abandoned.

I am excited to go back and minister to the kids of SA.
It may look different than last time but I know that the Lord has BIG plan for me.
Bigger that I can imagine.

Just like all other trips its a little scary.  I mean a YEAR is a long time. Longer than I have ever gone before. But, I did nine months (twice), what’s three more.  I just got done with helping with VBS.  The theme for the week is “Anything is possible God.”. But ,I think that it will be the theme for my year. Something I hold on to.


More about who and where later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment