Friday, June 22, 2012

Support

In a few more day then 2 months I will again be boarding a plane to South Africa.

That leaves 2 months to raise support before I go. At first I was going to just use money that I have saved up. But from all the years of support raising and guiding others in it I can’t get away from the FACT that raising support gives those who can’t go out still be part of it. So I will be raising support now and through out the year.

If you would like to support me. Since I am going out on my own, I will be asking for support to be mailed to my home address with checks made out to Rebecca Arnold. I will promise that every penny given to me will go toward my trip. And, if there is extra at the end of the year I will give it to the orphanage when I leave for their many needs.

I thank you for your support for me through out the years. That is if you have been with me for my other trips. If not, I thank you for the support on this one.


My goal is $5,500. This will cover my plane tickets, housing and food, insurance, and the little extras like visa fee. All it takes to make this next season possible.

If you would like more information, Please email me, facebook me, call me, or speak to me in person.

THANK YOU,
Becca Arnold.

No comments:

Post a Comment