Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cup of Nations Finals.


 ter a long weekend. Sunday night I found myself still going. I and some others from the team were off to the Cup of Nations final where Burkina Fasso and Nigeria played. It was in the world cup stadium. Even though we were way high up. Like 6 from the last row. Officially the nose bleed section I think. After we all (5 of us girls.[Eleanor, Sarah M, Anne and I]) painfully made it up there (still sore from all the activity over the weekend) we settled in our seat and got ready. The game wasn’t the best and the team we were rooting for lost it was still a great experience. All the fans. The noise. The singing and dancing. Im glad that I went.



S

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Wish I could have gone with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not the best of football game played, I was surprised to see those two teams make it to the finals especially Burkina Faso...Glad though you liked it!

    ReplyDelete