Sunday, July 21, 2013

35 Days The Nest

The Nest is where we keep or little ones. 0-3 months is the usual time. But, there are exceptions. We have a 4 month old right now because her was born very prem. Also my little girl was in there when she first came to us because she was so malnourished. Our nesties get fed every 3-4 hours. I really enjoy the nest. Sitting a rocking holding a little one. There are times that I don’t like it like when 5 babies are crying and screaming at one time. But the good out weighs the bad. Its very exciting to be in the next when a new baby arrives. I have been able to experience that twice since being next trained. Both were girls. One I got to give her her first bath ever. Its so fun to see them and bath them and officially dress and welcome them to TLC. I work in the nest about 3-4 hours most days.

 Photo: Happy Mandela Day everyone!!!


my first two nesties


2 comments:

  1. I love the giraffe outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the six babies on the South African flag! Can't ? where they are from. The expressions make me smile. So cool your first 2 nesties are with their "forever families". May they all have forever families soon.

      Delete