Sunday, October 16, 2011

Another Sunday's Thoughts.

So I sit here in my home (parents house). I sit in America. Not in Africa where my heart longs to be. Each day I wonder when I will go back. If I will go back. The longer I am here the more I start to believe that I wont go back. I know its a lie. There is no way that I would have a passion and a heart for orphans and the unwanted in Africa if I wasn't to have anything to do with it. But this morning I was wondering could I be missing something bigger and better. Could I be so fixated on Africa that I miss what He has for me here and now? What a scary thought. I want so much to do His will and follow Him and have my life be His. What if focusing on Africa is hindering that? What if I let go and let God? What if I stop trying to get myself to Africa and let the Lord do it when He has planned. Gotta be honest this will be VERY hard. I have an application sitting next to me for a two year trip half done. Does that mean that I quite filling it out? 
With one of my Boys (Wawa) in South Africa.
Sometimes I wonder why life has to be so difficult at time. It seems that more than not its confusing and complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment