Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 25

So this day was a duplicate of a prior one so I made up my own. My family is slightly complicated not in the divorced and remarried way but in the exchange sibling way. My family has hosted many exchange students to which we call brother or sister still. This always makes the question "How may siblings do you have?" complicated.

This is Suni. She was our first. We graduated High School together. Picture taken when we visited her last summer in China.

This is Siewi/ C-way. Here he is planting grandma's corn. Also from China.

This is Mean. She is picking the corn Siewi planted. She was with us when Kt was a senior. She is from Thailand

On the two ends we have Tabrina from China (in pink) and Rie from Japan (in White.)

Here is the whole family when Joseph from Sierra Leone, Africa and Takumi from Japan were with us. 

Each student/ sibling taught us something about ourselves. Suni now lives in Chicago finishing school. And Joseph is working on moving back to go to college. Hopefully my parents will continue to host. So those are my siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment