Monday, September 10, 2012

I'M HERE.

I finally arrived. I got in on Saturday late afternoon. Spent the evening unpacking then sleeping. I then had Sunday off. I slept in and finished unpacking. Then went and saw the babies. I had lunch with the Creepy's who are around 2 years. I then relaxed and showered. I then helped change the Lions, our oldest group. We then watched lion king and ate dinner. It was cute to see them react to all of the animals. I then helped put them to bed. All the kids are sweet.

Today has been my first official day. Training in the morning and now on a break and then more training in the afternoon. We have received two new babies. Their mother is dying of Aids. Please pray that this is an easy transition for them.

I know this is short but I promise to have longer next time. I need to get my computer up and running. 

Thanks for all the prayers. 
Becca

3 comments: