Monday, September 3, 2012

It's a GIRL!!!!!

The day has finally come. After waiting 9 months. The last few weeks especially hard. And I'm only the Aunt. 


World please meet my niece TESSA ABIGAIL DONAHUE.  She is Perfect.

 
Born @ 12:45am this morning (9-3-12(Labor Day)). 8 lb 8 oz, 21 3/4 long.
 
I met her this morning and couldn't take my eyes off her. It's going to be hard to leave this family on Thursday.  What a blessing they are to me. I couldn't ask for a better friend than Sarah. Even though we are at different places in life we are still close and I think always will be. And her three kids are shining lights in this world. Sophie with a "I can do anything" attitude, Deklan with sweet heart and now Tessa. Can't wait to see what a beautiful girl she grows up to be. Can't forget their daddy, Matt, who has always been like a older brother to me. I love you all and will miss you each very much. 

oops, Aunt Becca used flash baby Tessa didn't like it.
Soph is going to be a GREAT big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment