Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 1

So I have put together a 30 day blog challenge from a couple that I found online. Something fun to do. I will try my best to do it everyday but there may be a few that I miss.

Day 1. A recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts.

At the Nile River earlier this year. I don't normally do solo pictures so it was hard to find one.


Now for the 15 interesting facts. Some may not be interesting. It was hard coming up with them.

  • I have 2 biological siblings and 6 exchange siblings.
  • I have a dread. (Thanks Josie)
  • Favorite color green, which you can tell from everything I own from my glasses to my pack.
  • I like to can salsa.
  • My closet is organized by color and length of sleeve.
  • I make my bed every morning.
  • I transport my dog in my trunk.  Yes he gets in there by himself.
  • I have cataracts.
  • I have a tattoo.
  • I am a Red-haired middle-child.
  • My car is gold. So is my moms, sisters and brothers.
  • This summer was the first time I used the bathroom on a plane.
  • I quilt every now and then.
  • Rather eat black raspberries over red raspberries.
  • A daddies girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment