Thursday, September 8, 2011

Those who I pray for.

There are always faces that stick in my mind after my mission trips. Most of them are kids. Here are a few of those faces from the past 4 years. Each one has a story of their own. Each one just wants to be loved. 
Brah in Jeffrey's Bay South Africa. Playing guitar.
Harvest and Precious in Uganda.

Kids in a village in Uganda.
Some of my kids in Jeffrey's. Koko in Red, next to him his older brother. 



So many times I wonder about them.
  • I wonder if Koko is staying out of trouble. His his dad still locking him out of the house/shack during the day. 
  • I wonder do all these kids know that there is someone out there who loves them even when their families don't.
  • I wonder if these kids will grow up and not get stuck in the cycle of poverty and hopelessness that their families have.

1 comment: