Friday, November 11, 2011

A walk in the woods.

Yesterday snow came to visit us. It was still here when I woke up this morning. Not sure how I feel about this. This year has gone by so quick. It seems like just yesterday I was starting Restaurant class. But now I am a college graduate and have gone to Africa and back.
Today, my Sister, Sarah, Sophie. Deklan and I took a step out of the fast pace world. We went for a hike in the woods of Battle Creek. Sarah was gone all weekend so it had been awhile since we were together. She is one of those friends that we can get together and not talk but feel like we know everything. What a blessing. Her kids are awesome too. Kind of like a cherry on top.
There was a bit of snow left on the ground. Kt taught Soph about snowball fights. Everyone joined in.  It was a lot of fun. Can't wait to build a snowman with her.

Deklan is growing so fast. He is a walker now. Can't wait till he talks. But Im not wishing him to grow up any faster than he already is.
 A great walk ended with both kids being carried, a really dirty dog and red noses.

No comments:

Post a Comment