Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ga Living.


So this was my team when I lived in Ga working at Adventures in Missions office as an intern. We all sat in the same office talking on phones at the same time. It was chaotic at times.  It was a fight for community at first but then we really became family once we ALL decided that it was worth having. It was great living and working with these guys. The Ashley's and Em and I shared an apartment. We cooked together, ate together, watched movies, did crafts, lived life. We were also blessed to be part of the youth group at our church. Ashley Hall (the blonde[now Simonson]) and I taught sixth grade sunday school. It was great to get to know and invest in those ladies. We had very few guys that showed up. Both Ash and I were stretched in our teaching but it was really good. As a team we learned a lot that year. We had a lot of ups and downs but over all it was a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment