Saturday, August 24, 2013

1 day-- Bags are packed.

Its crazy how fast a year goes when you are staying busy loving babies. My bags are sitting in my cottage which I was still calling home 20 min ago. I'm hoping and praying that they are not too heavy. I kept a lot here. but I still ended up with a lot left. All the pictures and foot prints and things I cant part with.  In 30+ hours I will be back on US soil. Well in an airport.


I have started my goodbyes but more tears are to come. 


This little one didn't want to nap so I am spending my last minutes with him.

2 comments:

  1. May you travels be safe and uneventful. May you meet many interesting kind people that fill your travels with upbeat conversation so your heart wont feel to heavy leaving all those beautiful children and fantastic coworkers. We will be looking forward to hugging you!!!

    ReplyDelete