Thursday, August 22, 2013

3 days-- What I wont miss

The short list.

- Poo up to their armpits.
- Cleaning up rice after the Lions eat dinner.
- Kids tearing apart books.
- Rice and meat stew.
- Snot in a constant flow out of noses.


Maybe there are a few more but that is what I can think of right now.

I officially finished work today.  It was such a weird feeling all day. Tears came twice. Once when I talked to my girl about me leaving and then at the end of the day when the Lions asked me to pray.

Tomorrow I take my girl out and then finish packing.

3 comments:

  1. Remember to pack light. Have fun with D. Take lots of pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. D is sick so Im taking out G who was in the nest when you were here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, praying praying praying for you and thinking of you constantly!

    ReplyDelete