Sunday, August 11, 2013

14 days-- siblings

Siblings at TLC are fairly common. We have had 3 sets while I have been here.



When they are twins its easier to have them realize that there is a special relationship there. Its hard when they are in different group. Then they dont get much time together. So it has to be intentional.


My little girl is a sister to one of the lions. From day one when they arrived at TLC they were separated and didn't see each other for a good month or so. My girl was in the nest so that she could get strong. So since then I have tried to get to the point where they know they are sisters. We do special time together. I try to get them to play together. They are now both in older groups which play together some. I try to get the big sister who is a lion to pray for her sister every night. I just want them to know how special it is to have a sister. They will always be family.




We have a twins and little brother combo right now. People always try to get them together but with three its hard. 



No comments:

Post a Comment